LongLite (Tunnel Lights)
- Flexibility of design allows the LongLite to be used in a variety of applications such as tile or CGI roofs with some modifications of the flashings, although they are most commonly used in a horizontal situation such as ridge lines and deck roofs.
- Low maintenance, anti-condensation design makes the LongLite completely weather proof. Available in continuous runs (as required) or single modular units.
- LongLites are available as double glazed (for improved insulation) or single glazed units if so required depending on the project.
- Original light transmission is maintained over longer periods due to the self cleaning design.
- Lost commonly used glazing in LongLites are standard Acrylic, high impact Acrylic and Polycarbonates.
- When glazing is fixed there in no penetration of glazing allowing unrestricted thermal movement.
- Greater design flexibility on continuous runs removes unsightly modular joining strips or bulkheads.
- LongLitescan be fabricated to most sizes. The only restriction that applies is the availability of glazing sheets. Flashing available to co-ordinate with roof colours.
Belle Design Skylights are select tested to AS 4285-1995
Custom Moulded and Fabricated Plastics
- design and construct
- qualified, experienced tradesmen
- full installation or supply only
- commercial and domestic projects
- to architect’s, builder’s & roofer’s specs
- custom made and standard sizes
- barrel vaults, canopies, Longlites
- double and single glazed
- glass skylights & overhead glazing
- circular skylights
- roof access hatches
When ordering quote:
Depending on your requirement you will need to order either:
Belray LongLite Single Module
Belray LongLite Continuous Length
Vented or Non-Vented, roof-type, roof material, roof colour if required, roof pitch and depending on style, size with measurement across roof x length up roof.