Request pricing & more information
The EcoLiteTM PLUS insulated glass unit (IGU) is a revolutionary second generation double glazed glass skylight which exhibits extremely high light transmission with very low solar heat gain.
Insulated Glass Skylights
- The Belray EcoliteTM plus insulated glass unit (IGU) is a revolutionary second generation double glazed glass skylight which exhibits extremely high light transmission with very low solar heat gain.
- Ideally suited to residential and commercial projects such as office buildings, community centres, education, health care and public buildings where maximum light transmission with low solar heat gain is required.
- Available in custom, modular or single units using IntalokTM aluminium glazing bar system. Contact for details.
- Exceeds the performance of the existing 5 star energy rated Belray EcoLiteTM IGU as tested by Window Energy Rating Scheme (WERS).
- Comprises a Solarban 70XLTM* toughened outer pane with a double layered low-e coating, argon filled spacer and a clear laminated inner pane.
- The outer pane is made from a low-iron content glass which provides colour neutral light transmission.
- The laminated inner glazing pane reduces UV radiation by 95%.
- Exceeds BCA section J requirements.
- Non-combustible with no elements exposed to outside fires and complies with BCA requirements for skylights installed within 900mm of a boundary.
- Belray EcoliteTM Plus IGU is designed to suit all roof types and roof pitches with no minimum pitch angle required, and provides a sleek low profile.
- To maximize the environmental benefit, comes standard as a non-vented unit, however venting is available upon request.
- Available in Colorbond®, Zincalume® and galvanised finishes.