Ideally suited to residential and commercial projects such as office buildings, community centres, education, health care and public buildings.
Available in custom, modular or single units using IntalokTM aluminium glazing bar system. Contact for details.
Ideally suited to residential and commercial projects such as office buildings, community centres, education, health care and public buildings where maximum light transmission with low solar heat gain is required.
Exceeds the performance of the existing 5 star energy rated Belray EcoLiteTM IGU as tested by Window Energy Rating Scheme (WERS).
Comprises a Solarban 70XLTM* toughened outer pane with a double layered low-e coating, argon filled spacer and a clear laminated inner pane.
Our range of Belray products
Belray is one of Australia’s highest quality and most technologically advanced skylight systems.
EcoLiteTM PLUS – Insulated Glass Skylights
- The outer pane is made from a low-iron content glass which provides colour neutral light transmission.
- The laminated inner glazing pane reduces UV radiation by 95%.
- Exceeds BCA section J requirements.
- Non-combustible with no elements exposed to outside fires and complies with BCA requirements for skylights installed within 900mm of a boundary.
- Belray EcoliteTM Plus IGU is designed to suit all roof types and roof pitches with no minimum pitch angle required, and provides a sleek low profile.
- To maximize the environmental benefit, comes standard as a non-vented unit, however venting is available upon request.
- Available in Colorbond®, Zincalume® and galvanised finishes.