The Velux FS Fixed Skylight is perfect for visually expanding areas such as hallways, stairwells, and other closed-in, dark spaces that can be transformed with Daylight and sky views.
Fixed (non-opening) skylights
It provides an economical alternative for creating a spacious home that is filled with abundant daylight.
- White painted interior wood frame and sash.
- Outer aluminium cappings (grey).
- Flashings for corrugated iron or tile roofs
- Smooth low profile sits lower in the roof, does not obstruct the roofline.
- Choice of High Performance glazing (with NEAT™ coating: reduces cleaning frequency) or Comfort double glazing (most sizes).
- Available in 9 sizes.
- Approx 80% Heat Block.
Our range of VELUX products
VELUX FS is one of Australia’s highest quality and most technologically advanced skylight systems.
Blinds for FS Skylights
- FS Manual Blockout – requires ZXT 200 rod control for out-of-reach
- FS Manual Venetian – requires ZXT 200 rod control for out-of-reach
- FS Solar Powered Blockout – includes wireless wall mounted keypad
- FS Electrical Venetian – requires KLR 200 remote controller and KLC 500 multi controller
Looking for blinds to go along with your skylight? We now offer white blinds for VELUX Fixed Skylight FS! Now even easier to fit using VELUX Pick & Click System. Ask Belle Skylights about blinds today!
- * For roofs below 15° pitch, skylights need to be raised to 15° and custom flashed. VELUX can assist with technical advice and drawings. (NB: build-up not recommended in Bushfire areas.)
- † U-value (W/m²K) and SHGC data based on AFRC simulations for 2004 glazing, (FS complete skylight: size 1140mm x 1180mm). AS1288 applicable to 2004 glazing variant only.
- ^ Bushfire testing applicable to 2004 glazing variant Skylight in roof pitch 18°- 75°. Skylight only. Custom-made flashing required.