SelectoLiteTM is a state of the art innovation that offers diffused solar energy and high light transmission all year round. Ideally suited for hospitals, schools and offices where reduction of solar heat and glare are important.
Diffused Solar Energy and High Light Transmission
- SelectoLiteTM Skylights are ideally suited for hospitals, schools and offices where reduction in solar heat and glare are important.
- SelectoLiteTM is a state of the art innovation that offers diffused solar energy and high light transmission all year round.
- The revolutionary SelectoLiteTM skylight concept of diffused light transmission uses a unique prismatic 16mm multilayer polycarbonate panel providing the ultimate energy efficient, non glare skylight.
- Clear outer moulded insulating dome gives extra heat reduction.
- In summer, when the sun is at its highest, SelectoLiteTM reflects the sun’s rays and prevents heat penetration while transmitting indirect natural light into the building.
- In winter, when the sun is at its lowest, SelectoLiteTM allows solar energy to penetrate and warm the building.
- SelectoLiteTM comes in a standard size range, as per chart, customized sizes are available on request, also available as a circular skylight.
- There are no separate louvre blades to rattle, discolour or rust due to inner flute condensation.
- SelectoLiteTM is suitable for all roof types and roof pitches.
- Available in Colorbond®, Zincalume® and galvanised finishes.