Natural light where you never thought possible!
By using glass not plastic, the outer pane will not discolour with age and so will not affect the quality of light.
Dark, windowless areas lurk in every home. Corridors, stairways, bathrooms, toilets – they can all be unwelcoming if they never see daylight. VELUX Sun Tunnels are also heat neutral – so you won’t lose heat in winter or gain heat in summer.
Now you can transform your home with sunshine using the unique VELUX Sun Tunnel.
Our range of VELUX products
VELUX Sun Tunnels is one of Australia’s highest quality and most technologically advanced skylight systems.
Packages come complete with:
- Choice of highly reflective flexible or rigid tunnel (350mm diameter, lengths vary).
- 4mm toughened glass.
- UV ray reduction 99%.
- Dual-layered ceiling diffuser – spreads light over an area of up to 9m2.
- White ceiling ring.
- Outer aluminium & PVC cappings and integral flashings for tiled roofs.
- Straightforward to install.
- * Sun Tunnels are not suitable for roof pitches below 15°.
- † W/m2K. Source: Internal VELUX testing (ISO 9001 certified) using
THERM calculations (Complete unit. Size 460mm x 460mm. 0.75m shaft).
- ^ Bushfire testing applicable to roof pitches 18°-60°. TWR only