Belle Skylights is a Premier Dealer of VELUX VS skylights in Melbourne.
Manually-operated top-hung skylights
- White painted interior wood frame and sash.
- Outer aluminium cappings (grey).
- Operated by base handle, for within reach situations, or by rod for out-of reach use (to 285cm above head height).
- Smooth, low profile sits lower in the roof, does not obstruct the roofline.
- Choice of 9 sizes.
- Choice of High Performance glazing (with NEAT™ coating: reduces cleaning frequency) or Comfort double glazing (most sizes).
- Insect screen fitted as standard.
- Complete with flashings for corrugated iron or tile roofs.
- Approx 80% Heat Block.
Our range of VELUX products
VELUX VS is one of Australia’s highest quality and most technologically advanced skylight systems.
- Window handle for operating within-reach skylights.
- Telescopic rod control for out-of-reach situations. (145cm in length, extendable up to 285cm.)
- Short control rod. 60cm long.
- * For roofs below 15° pitch, skylights need to be raised to 15° and custom flashed. VELUX can assist with technical advice and drawings. (NB: build-up not recommended in Bushfire areas.
- † U-value (W/m²K) and SHGC data based on AFRC simulations for 2004 glazing, (VS/VSE complete skylight: size 1140mm x 1180mm). AS1288 applicable to 2004 glazing variant only.
- ^ Bushfire testing applicable to 2004 glazing variant Skylight in roof pitch 18°-75°. Skylight only. Custom-made flashing required. Additional mesh protection may be required for opening apertures (consult local council).
- ‡ Skylight in closed position.