Belle Skylights is a Premier Dealer of VELUX skylights in Melbourne.
Electronically-operated top-hung skylights
The ultimate ‘Plug & Play’ skylight.
- White painted interior wood frame and sash.
- Outer aluminium cappings (grey).
- Complete with pre-installed electric motor, control system & rain sensor.
- Simple to install – 2 metre lead (supplied) plugs into power point.
- Smooth, low profile sits lower in the roof, does not obstruct the roofline.
- Choice of 9 sizes.
- Insect screen fitted as standard.
- Complete with flashings for corrugated iron or tile roofs.
- High Performance double glazing as standard, with NEAT™ outer coating, reduces cleaning frequency.
- Approx 80% Heat Block.
Our range of VELUX products
VELUX is one of Australia’s highest quality and most technologically advanced skylight systems.
Wireless control system
- Radio frequency controller with advanced control options for both skylights and blind operation.
- Internally mounted rain sensor, exposed to the rain when the skylight is open, automatically closes the skylight once rain is detected. Timer function included.
- Home Automation Systems interface (KLF 100) available.
- * For roofs below 15° pitch, skylights need to be raised to 15° and custom flashed. VELUX can assist with technical advice and drawings. (NB: build-up not recommended in Bushfire areas.
- † U-value (W/m²K) and SHGC data based on AFRC simulations for 2004 glazing, (VS/VSE complete skylight: size 1140mm x 1180mm). AS1288 applicable to 2004 glazing variant only.
- ^ Bushfire testing applicable to 2004 glazing variant Skylight in roof pitch 18°-75°. Skylight only. Custom-made flashing required. Additional mesh protection may be required for opening apertures (consult local council).
- ‡ Skylight in closed position.