- CircuLite skylights and rooflights are manufactured in Polycarbonate, high impact
and standard Acrylic in either clear, opal or tinted finishes.
- The standard size CircuLite skylight range varies from 750mm diameter to up to 2450mm diameter. Other sizes available upon request, but may be determined by the availability of material.
- CircuLite skylights are fabricated in Zincalume or Colourbond flashings in either square or round bases to suit timber, steel or concrete support upstands, powdercoated aluminuim frames and bases are also available depending on specified requirements.
- CircuLite skylights and rooflights are also available with optional heat reducing alternatives P.O.A.
- Depending on the size requirement, larger CircuLite rooflights are more suitably fitted
to a horizontal support upstand.
When ordering quote:
Specify internal diameter of unit, vented or non-vented, dome colour, clear, opal or grey tint, roof type, roof colour if required, roof pitch.
Belray CircuLites are usually mounted on a square base to Belle requirements.